PRISM has significant benefits for coaching practices:
- Understand neuroscience and its application in coaching
- Structure your communication to positively impact someone’s thinking
- Create powerful strategies that transform your coaching
- Know how to use the language of different behavioural preferences
- Understand the ways behavioural preference is often expressed at home and at work
PRISM for coaching – Coaching which concentrates on setting goals, making connections and seeking breakthroughs, perfectly parallels what neuroscience tells us about how the brain works. Coaching has evolved into a much more sophisticated profession based on knowledge from many other disciplines. Now, neuroscience has the potential to have an even greater impact on it.